Friday, August 03, 2018

“WE SHALL SEE!”

(Sorry readers. I can’t put the picture on here due to insanity from PhotoBucket, my usual image-source. I’m trying to set up my own domain to escape PhotoBucket.)

The lengths them vipers will go to to scam me out of my money!
“Sign in” my foot!
An official-looking e-mail appeared the other day. I screenshot it before I trashed it. (That screenshot is pictured above.)
It indicated my bank-account was frozen due to possible fraudulent activity. I should therefore verify my account info.
NO WAY JOSÉ!
I was tempted to call my bank, but didn’t. If my account was actually frozen I’d know, and I woulda called.
I bet they got deluged with calls about this “PNB” e-mail. I never heard of “PNB” bank. I only have one bank-account: my checking at a local bank.
(Actually I have two accounts. The other is my credit-card.)
I had online banking to do later. If my bank-account was actually frozen, I wouldn’t be able to do it. This happened before. The bank once froze my credit-card due to fraudulent activity. Suddenly it no longer worked.
“Please deposit yer checkbook, wallet, and all credit-cards on this table and we’ll be happy to serve you.”
I could say this is Trump and his cohorts. After all “collusion” isn’t a crime. Giuliani claims any lawyer hired by Trump is a liar. HMMMNNNNNN.......
In other words anything goes. “Truth” for Limberger/Hannity becomes whatever their audience wants.
As a Democrat I’ve become “evil,” and “communist.” (And here I thought Pooty-poot was wonderful.)
And like it or not, Limberger/Hannity are part of the media they loudly excoriate.
My account wasn’t frozen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home