Thursday, March 14, 2019

“Easy-peasy”

“That’s a blog-title” (above), I said to a friend at my YMCA swimming-pool.
She had just introduced me to that YMCA’s new aquatic-director. We’d met earlier after he named me in passing.
“How come everyone at this YMCA knows my name?” I asked him.
“Staunch supporter of all the YMCA stands for, always attend,” yada-yada.
“Oh stop!” I exclaimed. Pity that poor guy having to stroke same aging crackpot.
Nope!” my friend stated, “Yer easy; easy-peasy.”
“That’s blog-material,” I said.
“I was afraid of that,” she said.
“Lemme think about it,” I added. “I walk my dog on Lehigh Valley Rail-trail tomorrow morning, and that’s where these blogs get written. With no one in sight a blog will drift into my head. The Hughes muse never shuts up. I never can turn it off.
And you get to read it,” I added; “another steaming pile.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home