Sunday, January 11, 2015

Toto


Toto. (Photo by BobbaLew.)

I look at some of my photos in PhotoBucket, and notice I have a photo of “Toto” in there.
Photos I use fairly often I keep in “my bucket,” readily available.
Toto is a Lo-Flo toilet, the only Lo-Flo in our house.
Our house was built in 1989, before the coming of Lo-Flo toilets.
We had three toilets, all by American-Standard.
The toilet off our master-bedroom became difficult, and our plumber couldn’t fix it.
He suggested a new toilet, and all that was available was Lo-Flo, and “Toto” was supposedly the best Lo-Flo toilet money could buy.
The plumber also blamed our tankless water-heater for that American-Standard toilet being difficult.
Uhm, I thought a toilet used COLD water.
A tankless water-heater doesn’t have a tank; it heats water as it passes through.
Toto is a Lo-Flo toilet, and often won’t compute. Try to flush four dollops of toilet-paper, and it plugs.
I had to unplug Toto so many times it became blog-material, which was why I needed the picture.
I Finally gave up on Toto. It became a secondary toilet. My other toilets became primary. Being not Lo-Flo they were much less likely to plug.
Since Toto is no longer my primary toilet, I don’t blog it.
Any more it rarely plugs, although it did recently. I was stupid enough to put four dollops of toilet-paper in it.
So I will delete my Toto picture, plus some others I rarely use.
(I can’t delete it yet, or it won’t display atop this blog.)

• “We/our” refers to my wife and I; she died in April of 2012.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home