Sunday, January 31, 2021

Mark, puh-leeze!

Taste and decorum here. I was kind enough to crop out much of the face of this slattern, in hopes that would free her from stalking by loathsome lotharios. But I left in her lips, since they look to be heavily impregnated with botox. (Her eyes looked nice.) (Screenshot by BobbaLew.)

—“What, pray tell, is it with Facebook that they keep parading all these buxom vixens past me as “friend” suggestions?
It seems I get one of these honeys per week; two last week.
I sent a full screenshot, including her face, to a friend of mine who is a boobie-man.
He responded right away that I should “return to sender;” which I did = I dumped her immediately.
Every time I get one of these honeys I say “Mark, you’re barking up the wrong tree!”
I really like women, but most of my lady friends are nowhere near as well endowed, nor was my wife.
Adequate, but not balloon-breasted.
Many of my male friends complain I have it all wrong; that many of my lady-friends are flat-chested.
Well, LA-DEE-DAH! What matters to This Kid are the smile and the eyes.
Not too long ago I Googled “Scotch and Soda” by the Kingston Trio back in 1958. During my final year of high school (1962) I belonged to a small rock-’n’-roll band that had a girl singing “Scotch and Soda.”
It has a fabulous line: “All I need is one of your smiles, Sunshine of your eyes, oh, me, oh, my……”
Right smack on the nose!
Some lady smiles or twinkles her eyes at me and I am smitten.
I think of *****, my pretty lifeguard friend at Canandaigua’s YMCA swimming-pool. She’s rather reserved, although she probably wouldn’t like me saying that. (She’s also married.)
When I talk to her, there’s very little eye-contact = she’ll look off into the distance.
Many of my lady-friends don’t do that.
But there was eye-contact once, and I’ll never forget it. She smiled at me, eyes twinkling. It was incredibly pleasant.
So Mark, please get over it! I don’t prefer creamy-breasted vixens.
I remember a few months ago meeting an extremely flat chested lady on a nearby rail-trail, and she kept smiling at me. Talk-talk-talk-talkity-talk!
I asked her to keep smiling at me, since it was so enjoyable. She became embarrassed we were enjoying each other’s company so much it was unfair to her husband, who wasn’t there.
I also remember talking about 25 minutes to a lady bicyclist, probably in her 40s, who kept smiling at me. She wasn’t that pretty, but her smile was ravishing.
I also remember meeting a pretty young jogger on another rail-trail, who was thrilled I struck up a conversation with her.
None of these ladies were balloon-breasted, but their smile was smashingly attractive.
That chesty “friend” suggestion is probably in her 30s, or maybe even early 40s. My lifeguard friend is 65, but she’s still attractive when she smiles.
What happens to “balloon-breasts” when she gets older? Those breasts, heavy with silicone, droop below her belly-button. Wrinkles appear.
My lifeguard friend has wrinkles too, but she also has that smile, which I will never forget. No pretty girl will ever smile at you!” ***** has — but only occasionally = I keep hoping.
And of course many of my lady-friends render extravagant eye-contact and fabulous smiles.
I strike up conversations with complete stranger-ladies just for that eye-contact and smile.
So Mark, what matters to This Kid from ladies is the smile and eye-contact. Indication a lady enjoys my company.
Balloon-breasts would be a distraction. Beyond that her fulsome sexuality is gonna fade. My aging lady-friends still have their smile and eye-contact. Plus they’re fun to talk to.
How ya supposed to talk smothered in balloon-breasts?

Another Facebook “friend” suggestion. I don’t know this girl from the Moon. Much prettier than balloon-breasts, but it looks like she couldn’t finish her dress. (Slugged as “no botox.”)

* “Balloon-breast” is a Trumper = “hump for Trump!”
* “Mark” is Mark Zuckerberg, founder and head-honcho of Facebook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home