Friday, July 26, 2019

LA-DEE-DAH!

The other night I ordered three of my seven calendars, mainly two of my train-calendars that have to be ordered in July. The third calendar was the same site as one of my train-calendars.
I figgered it wouldn’t take long, and it didn’t. I ordered online.
One was my black-and-white All-Pennsy (Pennsylvania Railroad) Calendar from Audio-Visual Designs. I’ve had it since 1969 or so. I order two: one for myself, and one for my railfan nephew as a Christmas present.
Second and third were -1) my All-Pennsy color calendar, and -2) “Cars of the ‘50s,” both from Tide-Mark.
“Cars of the ‘50s” could wait, but Tide-Mark, the producer, quickly runs out of the All-Pennsy color calendar.
Tide-Mark offered a discount for my two calendars: 25% off in July. Just enter the discount-code.
Full price for my calendars qualified for free shipping, but apparently my two discounted calendars didn’t. I entered the discount-code, and the total cost of my order was the same as full-price free-shipping.
Rip-off! Some discount!
Discounted adds shipping, so the total cost discounted is same as full-price free-shipping.
Thank you, Tide-Mark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home