Monday, July 27, 2015

If I may say so......

Apple’s simple “Sent from my iPhone,” appended to iPhone e-mails, is more tolerable than “Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T.”
If I am correct, I could get my iPhone e-mails to not say “Sent from my iPhone,” but I haven’t.
It’s fairly simple, not as ridiculous as “Sent from my Android phone using TouchDown (www.nitrodesk.com),” for example. (That last phrase is a link; fer cryin’ out loud.)
“Sent from my iPhone” is editable, which even means deletable manually.
And I have edited it into “Sent from my Reprehensible iPhone,” or “of-the-Devil iPhone,” since siblings tell me I’m rebellious and of-the-Devil to use Apple products.
It used to be Apple computers were superior to Windows PCs — or so it seemed. Photoshop® on a PC was hourglass city.
But now it seems Microsoft has caught up.
Although I’m told driving a Windows PC is like driving a blunderbuss Corvette, and Apple computers are Porsches (“poor-SHA”) = nimbly powerful yet efficient.
I imagine Apple has some contract requiring cellphone providers to avoid things like “Sent from my iPhone over Verizon’s 4G network, supreme in the universe.”
And thankfully. My iPhone is Verizon. I don’t want the yada-yada-yada.

• I have been told Jesus uses a PC.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home