Sunday, November 30, 2014

DELETE!

Every once-in-a-while I get a junk e-mail, probably fresh from Ebola, probably with a virus.
What follows is from “Ulyana Potanina” (WHAT?), from where I can order weight-loss and “Blue ovales” medications (what again).
“View all products . Weight Loss and Blue ovales medications
Good day
This current post address is select by a accidental from the list of the your Social Insurance company. Hospital social medications Pfizer and official Astra Zeneca maker.
Weeklong privilege worth for nationals. “
That’s a direct copy/paste of the e-mail.
Can this writer speak English at all?
Has he ever heard of past tense?
What, pray tell, is “Social Insurance?”
I collect Social-Security, but have no idea what “Social Insurance” is.
I got another; something about online degrees.
I’ll copy/paste again:
“Your Diplomal for University graduate - available, receive and check your paperl
Obtain the certificate of degree you deserve, based on your present knowledge and life experience....
Now you can receive a Qualification papers much more easier. Get it online!
We are ready to start to be engaged in your business immediately, Improve your qualification. Confidentiality assured! Give us a call us to learn the details
For the USA residents: I3I O494 O112
The residents of other countries: +131-O494 0112
They are absolutely reliable, I will answer all your questions !!!”
(This writer seems attracted to the “l” key.)
Sure, sign up and get your doctorate for no work at all, just 89 bazilyun dollars.
I don’t even visit the online colleges.
Something for nothing, plus the e-mail infects your ‘pyooter.
Do they get any hits at all?
Yes, a sucker is born every minute, but I’m not one.
Thank goodness this laptop junks this stuff, but my iPhone doesn’t.
Although I could probably get an iPhone app that did it.
If I keep getting snowed with this malarky, I might just hafta.

• “‘Pyooter” is computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home