Saturday, January 30, 2021

Tell her! Let ‘er know!

The handiwork of Pigtail-girl. (As one of my lady-friends said: “Kee-YUCK.”)

—“Are you, by any chance, ‘Pigtail-girl’?” I asked that yesterday to a store employee at my supermarket.
Yes I am,” she said, smiling as she turned toward me.
Saturday morning, go to Weggers to get groceries for the coming week.
“What happened?” I asked. “Now your hair is straight as an arrow.”
“Yes,” she said. “It took forever.”
We talked a few minutes, proving yet again that striking up a conversation with a girl always works.
That girl perceives I consider her attractive enough to strike up a conversation.
Which I now do like crazy. The girl smiles at me and I am smitten. Her doing that reverses No pretty girl will ever smile at you!”
That is, I thought her attractive enough to strike up a conversation, but I wasn’t hitting on her.
That’s telling her I like what I see — and she likes that.
Pigtail-girl isn't physically attractive. She’s kind of a horse.
But her smile was ravishing, even though we were all wearing masks. Her eyes twinkled; they gave her away.
“SAY SOMETHING TO HER! Tell her! Let ‘er know you found her attractive.”
We went our separate ways, me to shop, and her to put out her Brussels Sprouts.
Shopping complete I ambled into “self check-out.”
“Were you here the other day?” I asked the girl manning self check-out.
DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!” = Strike up a conversation!
She wasn’t that pretty, like my wife was before I convinced her she could be pretty.
“You look familiar,” I said.
That’s telling her I noticed her, which she’ll probably like.
She’ll like I noticed her, which I will like. Then she’ll like that I liked that, then I like that she likes that I liked that. We have a love-fest going, striking sparks.
We end up liking each other, even if only for 30 seconds.
I noticed Pigtail-girl again as I exited. I hoped I would. Instead of exiting I angled toward her.
“I am so glad I said something to you,” I said to her. “I was afraid you’d take my head off.
Instead you smiled at me. You’re doing it now!”
I never can get outta that supermarket without striking sparks with some pretty lady!

• Lemme finish, Facebookers!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home