Friday, April 30, 2021

She’s talking to me

—“Have a nice day!” chirped pretty ******* as I walked away from her to do grocery-shopping.
She’s not gorgeous, but she’s young and cute.
All I did was say hello to her, and the reason I do is because she always smiles at me.
She’s a big sturdy girl, whose smile makes her a pretty-little-thing.
Her voice sounded like she wanted to talk. But I ain’t pushin’ her hard. Let her feel at ease!
I managed all three of my lady-friends at that supermarket yesterday (Friday, April 30th), ******* being the first one. ******* is the cutie-pie.
“There are three I know in this supermarket, and you’re one of them,” I said to *******, who would be “Long-Tall-Sally,” except I don’t call her that to her face.
I think her height and skinniness embarrass her, and I refuse to hurt her feelings, bleeding-heart liberal that I am. (“GASP!”)
I used the restroom before my long drive home, and when I came back out, there was pretty ******* stocking asparagus or something.
She’s a store-employee in Produce.
“I wouldn’t bother you, but someone just told me you’re a twin,” I said to her.
“Yes I am,” she said smiling.
“We worked together here a while, but then my twin-sister quit.”
“She’s talking to me,” I thought to myself. “And freely; she’s at ease.”
“No pretty ******* will talk to you, Bobby! You are disgusting and sinful! Your heart is full of lust!”
Yet here I am talking to pretty *******, and it seems she wants me to.
Give a female a chance to talk, while not hitting on her, and she won’t walk away.
“Identical?” I asked.
“Not exactly,” ******* said. “We looked a lot alike, but my sister’s hair was darker.”
“Yada-yada-yada-yada-yada” until I finally left.
“Yes *******,” I thought to myself. “There are dudes out there who just wanna talk.”
Although I admit to a smidgen of perversity to our relationship: I’m a guy, and ******* is a pretty young girl.
We’re wearing masks, but her twinkling eyes are ravishing!
The purveyor of “No pretty ******* will talk to you……” spins in her casket.
14,000 rpm, enough to power FL south of Orlando.

• “Long-Tall-Sally” is a rock-’n’-roll song done during the 50s by Little Richard.
• A recent crotch-rocket motorcycle might be capable of 14,000 rpm. A Detroit V8 will start tearing itself apart at 8,000 (if it gets there).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home