Friday, December 18, 2020

Talk is what matters!

—My cousin near Washington DC put a winking emoticon on the FB “message” I sent him the other night.
I couldn’t find his daily post of our pandemic day-count. Someone “commented” three buxom tarts spilling cleavage all over his post.
“Can they talk?” I “commented” myself. “How ya supposed to talk smothered in boobies?” I asked.
I wanted to edit out “boobies;” “Can they talk?” was enough.
I’m not a Trumper. I think girls are much better than mere sex-objects.
Many of my female friends are what some of my male friends call “flat-chested.”
What makes a girl attractive to me is her smile or her eyes.
Beyond that “can they talk?” I bet my cousin and his main squeeze are bonded by talk.
“That guy can park his boots at the foot of my bed anytime!” a lady-friend shouted, regarding some glowering hunk movie star.
“But can he talk?” I asked.
DOESN’T MATTER!” She yelled.
The very next week she entertained us about her new boyfriend who was so wonderful because they could talk.
Uhm, HELLO…….
For a marriage to work the couple has to be able to talk to each other. No put-downs = they hafta value the thoughts of their mate.
Talk is what matters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home