Sunday, May 31, 2020

On “flirting”

—“Gotta say hello to ****,” I said to my Physical-Therapist as we passed through the reception-area into Thompson Hospital’s physical-therapy gym.
Both **** and my therapist were wearing masks. **** is a receptionist.
Immediate eye-contact with ****, and she smiled. Mask or not I could tell.
Once inside the therapy-gym, another therapist walked by – I call her “Smiley.” I don’t know her name.
“You can hide behind that mask, but I still know who you are,” I shouted; “and you’re smiling; your eyes give you away!”
Call ‘em “flirts” if you want. And you can be sure I’ll do it; since both seem to enjoy my doing it.
Neither are slam-dunk attractive. Both are slightly overweight, although not gross. **** is more reserved, but both are smilers, especially “Smiley.”
I especially enjoy making **** feel good.
And if anything makes me limp, it would be that a girl smile at me.
A lot has changed since my wife died. I need not explain.
10 years ago I wouldna “flirted” with either. Per Hilda Q. Walton, “no girl will ever respond favorably to you” (me).
Again, no need to explain – click the link if you need explanation.
So I’m having more fun with women than I ever expected; mainly “flirting.”
I’m told mere verbal contact isn’t “flirting,” but it sure goes over well. Women seem to love my doing it.
So I better say something to ****. She’d be hurt if I didn’t.

• I do dry-land Physical-Therapy balance-training in a hospital Physical Therapy. I continue to do the same thing in the Canandaigua YMCA’s swimming pool, although right now it’s closed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home