Saturday, August 19, 2017

CHOMP!



“Ya gonna eat that? Ya gonna eat that? I could eat that! I could eat that!”
Irish-Setter Rescue of New Jersey does annual calendars. My dog is a rescue Irish-Setter, but from Irish-Setter Rescue of Ohio.
The calendar is the work of the one who heads that New Jersey Irish-Setter Rescue, plus an artist-friend and ‘pyooter-geek who produces the actual calendar.
This is like what I do with my annual train-calendar, with train photos by my brother and I. Except I give mine away as Christmas presents, whereas the Irish-Setter Rescue Calendars are for sale.
It’s probably people like me who buy ‘em = people with rescue Irish-Setters.
What happens is the producers select from the 89 bazilyun digital photos submitted, then purchasers vote. The winners become the monthly calendar entries.
I’ve purchased this calendar for some time, but deferred from including it in my Monthly Calendar-Report.
I have seven other calendars, one of which is the train calendar I produced.
To me they’re not really calendars; they’re wall-art that changes every month. I use only one as an actual calendar.
I used to blog ‘em all, but that took too much time. I cut back to blogging only my four train calendars.
This Irish-Setter Rescue Calendar is number eight.
Pictured above is “Maggie Mae.”
“That’s my dog,” I said, as soon as I saw the photo. But I couldn’t vote for it; for me it’s not a calendar picture.
“Oh boy! For me?
Meat. Yippee!”
CHOMP!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home