Wednesday, August 10, 2011

QR codes

“It seems like everything, magazines, the Penny-Saver, newspapers have these here QR codes,” my wife said.
“‘Scan this code with your Smartphone, and see sweetness and light’
Does your Smartphone have that?”
“NO,” I said. “For that I need an ap, and I feel I have no need of it.
Take a picture of the code, have the ap scan it, and get directed to sweetness and light.”
“Yeah, like a web-site or a video I can also see on my computer,” my wife said.
“And a computer is much more visible than that tiny Smartphone display,” I added.
“And I sure wouldn’t wanna order anything on a cellphone network,” my wife said. “How secure would that be?”
“All it is is the latest slam-dunk gizmo,” I said; “and I don’t feel I want it.
Just because something is the latest technology doesn’t mean it’s viable,” I said.
“Anyone realize a Smartphone display is too tiny for humans? I hafta expand and scroll.”

• I suppose “QR” stands for quick-response.
• My Smartphone is a DroidX.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home