Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Click here

Strange things are happening to my iPhone.
I get showered with ads, all spam.
The other day I was poking around for a better weather app. I went to the NOAA weather app I already had, and it took over my phone.
They had done something, always a bad sign. An improvement, they told me.
So much for “try this and see what happens,” the way I figured out my ‘pyooter and iPhone.
It installed another “account” in my e-mail, a “weather” account.
Now I get bombarded with junk to my weather account, and it all looks the same. It ain’t weather.
Compare Chevy’s Cruze to Ford’s Focus. Click here. European river cruises and burial insurance. View scantily-clad hussies at Christian Mingle.
Is this what it’s coming to, all so Trump and his lackeys can pay for their jets?
I gotta blow ten precious minutes cleaning out spam?
My iPhone doesn’t segregate spam — my laptop does. I suppose I could get an iPhone e-mail app that automatically junks spam. I may hafta.
But who’s to say Trump and his lackeys don’t figure out some way to defeat it?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home